Dear Peter, many thanks,

I believe  that you are referring to BMS.DCM.rfx.bma.mEp  (without s) which gives me I think average estimates for the A matrix, B matrix or C matrix.

So say I have

1- group1.BMS.DCM.rfx.bma.mEp
2- group2.BMS.DCM.rfx.bma.mEp

I am kind of lost a bit of how I can compare them.. Do I have to perform a test but if so I should then have the subjects estimations, I think? or in other words how they can be compared ?

Many thanks

Adnan