Dear Gabriel,

In case you've got no response on your query,
below is how to write binary mask from the ROI.mat using MarsBar.

1) Run MarsBar.
2) Select "ROI definition" -> Export
3) Now you see options under "Export ROI(s) to ...", so select one.
   Since you want a binary mask, it might be "image"
4) You are prompted to select mat file, so select one.
5) Select the directory you want the ROI image to be saved.
6) Set the file name

and you're done.

Hope this helps,

Kiyotaka

Dear spm experts,

I'd like to write binary mask from the ROI.mat I got from MarsBar,

Anyone has a clue or even better a script to achieve this ?

PS: I have already posted the question on the MarsBar list but thought maybe I'd maximise my chances with the spm mailing list,

Many thanks for any hints,

All the best,

Gabriel

--