Indeed. This was discussed in the Technical Committee meeting too.

So far, I've run two successful workshops, one on objective evaluation of semantic audio analyses and one on advances in intelligent audio production tools. Brecht has provided a brief writeup of these but I will post some more details soon.

I could imagine a workshop about adaptive music formats to come next.

The idea of a special semantic audio paper session came up too.  I'm about to contact the convention  organisers to see if this is possible.

George