We're recruiting at Greenwich for someone to join our growing Educational Development team.
The person appointed will take the lead in our accreditation framework, GOLD (Greenwich opportunities in learning development) and our CPD programme, as well as being a core member of the PGCertHE teaching team, and leader for our PGR teaching and learning course.

The closing date is Nov. 25th, the post is Senior Lecturer.  Do please contact me directly - or Simon Walker, Head of the EDU - if you'd like to discuss, and do please pass on to others you know, if relevant.

Details are at https://jobs.gre.ac.uk/Vacancy.aspx?ref=951  which gives more info. about the university, EDU, and job role.
It should also shortly be on jobs.ac.uk

thanks.

Sally Alsford