From: Screenwriting Research Network [[log in to unmask]] on behalf of Sarah Penger [[log in to unmask]]
Sent: 10 November 2015 10:20
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Working Groups

I'm interested in a Transmedia Screenwriting Group.

All best,
Sarah Penger

---
Sarah Penger
POINT MEDIA

geschichten erzählen - telling stories
von menschen erzählen - about people
mit medien erzählen - with media

UK mobile: +44 7771290786
German mobile: +49 1741511064

Yes, I'd also be interested in a Teaching Screenwriting Group.
Virginia Murray