Sarah

I agree - you just beat me to it.  I’ve said all I plan to say on this topic in this listserv.

My apologies to anybody upset by the length of the discussion – “I would have written a shorter letter, but I did not have the time” (Blaise Pascal).

Marc Fresko

Sent: 12 November 2015 08:43
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: RM Control Grid - a short review

Gentlemen, do you not think it’s time to take this discussion off the listserv?

This back and forth sparring isn’t doing either of you any favours.

Regards

Sarah

Sent: 11 November 2015 17:10
To: [log in to unmask]

Marc,

In just over two days, the RM Control Grid has been downloaded by over 100 people around the world and we’ve received almost 400 requests for more information and/or positive feedback.  Whether you believe it or not, there are others who contribute to it, like it and who get value from it and our other materials.  This includes some of the largest companies and government agencies in the world (some of them right in the U.K, where you operate).  We also vet the material against other documentation which, interestingly, contradicts your opinions.

I’m not up for a flame war with you.  If you have other options available for the community, great, please offer them up for use.  Or, if you have constructive feedback that helps improve what we’re doing, please provide it and we’ll gladly do what we can to incorporate it.  If, on the other hand, you’re only tactic is to attack me and the IF4IT for what we’re doing and making openly available, so be it.  I recognize that we can’t please everyone and we’ll simply continue to work with those who do get it, who are constructive, and who want our help.

My Best,

Frank

--
Frank Guerino, Chairman
The International Foundation for Information Technology (IF4IT)