Hello everyone

Devon - welcome to the list!

Please note though that I'm not actually involved in this event, just
passing information on to psci-com on behalf of the organiser. I am unable
to help in arranging recordings though I agree that certainly sounds like a
great idea (and a great event). Please contact Graihagh directly (I don't
know if they're following the thread so email [log in to unmask]),
thank you.

Jo
(psci-com owner)

• signoff psci-com (to leave the list)