Devon
(Newbie Sci-commer)

Sent from my iPhone

On 10 Nov 2015, at 10:03, páidi seo <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Hi Jo,
        any chance this can be recorded so those unable ot attend can get to watch what sounds like a fascinating event.

Cheers
Patrick

On 9 November 2015 at 19:22, Jo Brodie QMUL <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Sent on behalf of Graihagh
Jo (psci-com owner)

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: Free Masterclass - Good Science: Great Radio
Date: Mon, 9 Nov 2015 17:14:31 +0000
From: Graihagh Jackson <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]

Hi all,

I'm putting on a free masterclass for scicomm-ers and radio peeps alike.

Date: Weds, 18 Nov @ 18:30 in Cambridge.
Pre-book your space here

Science can make great radio. But making a programme that talks about, say, quantum physics that also makes sense is no easy feat. So some of the best in radio and science will be talking about exactly what makes award winning science broadcast journalism.

With a special, pre-recorded contribution from Jim Al-Khalili and speakers including:
- Deborah Cohen, Head of BBC Radio 4 Science Unit
- Toby Murcott, scientist and broadcaster for Radio 4
- Naked Scientist and pop-sci writer, Kat Arney
- Cambridge University Astronomer, Carolin Crawford
- Award-winning science broadcaster, Sue Nelson

There'll be drinks, nibbles and a chance to meet the speakers afterwards... I hope to see you there!

Best,

• set psci-com nomail (to stop receiving messages while on holiday) • set psci-com mail (to resume getting messages) • signoff psci-com (to leave the list) • Subscribe here https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?A0=psci-com