Hi Anna

I've unsubscribed you so you will stop receiving messages from the group, but please note that the jiscmail system can take up to 24 hours to properly delete you so you might receive a few more messages before that happens.

For anyone else on the list who would prefer fewer or no messages: you can edit your subscription yourself here https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?A0=psci-com. If you're asked for a password (and don't currently have one) just try creating a new one and the system will probably send you an email asking you to confirm. You can then log in and tweak your settings.

Don't forget you can also ask jiscmail to shush emails for a while (eg if on holiday) rather than unsubscribing fully.

Happy to amend your details for you of course. The jiscmail system is quite good but not awfully intuitive (especially the bit with the passwords!).

Jo
(psci-com owner)