Hi Catherine

There is a huge amount around, and I am particularly thinking about the new resources made by ESERO-UK for the Tim Peake mission.

Check out the National STEM library and the Nation Space Academy as good places to start:

http://www.nationalstemcentre.org.uk/timpeake

http://nationalspaceacademy.org/careers

Thanks,
Sheila

Dr Sheila Kanani

Education, Outreach and Diversity Officer

Royal Astronomical Society

Burlington House
Piccadilly
London W1J 0BQ