See message from Rainbow below. BW, M&F

From: Rainbow Murray <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Wednesday, 25 November 2015 15:43
To: User <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: PhD studentships at QMUL

QMUL are advertising PhD studentships for 2016 entry.  We welcome expressions of interest from prospective students interested in gender politics.  Staff with primary or secondary expertise in this area include Rainbow Murray, Peter Allen, Kim Hutchings, Sophie Harman and Philip Cowley.  We offer full training and a supportive intellectual environment.  For more information see http://www.jobs.ac.uk/job/AMM173/research-studentships-in-politics-and-ir-queen-mary-university-of-london/ or contact Rainbow Murray: [log in to unmask].

Thanks and best wishes
Rainbow

--
Dr. Rainbow Murray FRSA
Reader (Associate Professor) in Politics