Dear Bess,
I don’t see it as a problem. If you do run into any roadblocks on the system, get back in touch with me?
Look forward to seeing you in the New Year!
Kip

From: Performative Social Science [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Hanne Bess Boelsbjerg
Sent: 10 November 2015 13:33
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Creative Writing for Academics with Kip Jones at Bournemouth University UK

Dear Kip,

I am very interested in participating on the course on Creative Writing.

I have a question: As I am will be a PhD-student when the course is taking place (right now I am on a leave, as I am teaching full time on the University of Copehagen), will I then be allowed to register for the price of 90 Sterling Pounds?

I hope this is the case, as I will have to finance the course my self!

With all the best,
Bess