Unfortunately they are one of the top searches when you Google What is Occupational Health

Regards

Carr

On 12 Nov 2015 17:27, "pippa james" <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Agreed Paula. They haven't a clue!

Sent from my iPhone

On 12 Nov 2015, at 17:07, "Paula Highton" <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Hmmm yes I have the utmost respect for the TUC’s knowledge and understanding of Occupational Health or any other service for that matter, I’m also going on strictly next week, right before I hop on to the xfactor stage J

I wouldn’t deem the TUC to be an expert body but it is disturbing that so many employees will blindly follow their lead.

Paula

Download The Free Forgemasters App For IOS or Android.
<115111216413705558.png>
<115111216413705358.png>