From: Saima Rashid [[log in to unmask]]
Sent: 04 November 2015 12:50
To: Anil Jain ([log in to unmask])
Subject: CCC Skills Training Day 11th December 2015 9-5pm

Dear All,

Our next CCC Skills Training Day will be held on 11th December 2015 9-5pm at The Nightingale centre and Genesis Prevention centre
South moor Road, Manchester, M23 9LT.

Please see attached registration form and programme for the day. I am aware some of you have already attended previously,  so could
you please circulate attached programme to all your colleagues. Anyone attending fill in the attached form and send
it to me. The attendees will get RCR 6 Category 1 CPD points.
The course is highly subsidised and have limited free places for radiographers, nurses and other AHPs.
Any questions please let me know

Many Thanks

Saima Rashid
Admin Assistant to Asian Women Breast Cancer Support Group
Genesis Breast Cancer Prevention
Tel: 0161 291 4400