Thanks for this information Octavia. This was easy to do and most informative.

The University of Hull held a conference only yesterday 'Striving for Excellence in Maternity Care in Hull - a Focus on Asylum Seeking  & Refugee Women' I will ensure this is disseminated to conference delegates.

Carol Lambert PhD
Midwife and Research Associate
University of Hull

Sent from my iPhone