Professor of Social Science and Women's Health

NIHR Senior Investigator
Division of Women’s Health | Faculty of Life Sciences & Medicine
King’s College London |Women’s Health Academic Centre | St. Thomas' Hospital

London| SE1 7EH I https://kclpure.kcl.ac.uk/portal/jane.sandall

[log in to unmask] | 020 7188 8149 | Skype | jsandall

PA Vanessa Giscombe/Fiona George | [log in to unmask] | 020 7188 3639 I http://www.kcl.ac.uk/lsm/research/divisions/wh/index.aspx

Lead maternity and capacity building NIHR CLAHRC South London

http://www.clahrc-southlondon.nihr.ac.uk/

http://www.kingsimprovementscience.org/