Dear all,

In order to process new members of the BSHS and count their votes, we have extended the voting period for the inaugural Ayrton Prize. Voting now closes at 9pm on Thursday 26th November.

This new prize recognises outstanding web projects and digital engagement in the history of science, technology and medicine.

The shortlisted candidates can be seen here: http://www.bshs.org.uk/ayrton-prize-2015

Members of the BSHS can vote here: https://enterprise.questionpro.com/t/ALqVGZTGmw

To vote you need the email address registered with the BSHS and the password ayrton2015 (all lowercase). Please drop me a line if I can be of help.

If you were intending to vote but missed the deadline now's your chance!

Kind regards,

Liz Haines