​EVA London Conference​

Venue: British Computer Society, Covent Garden, London WC2E 7HA
www.eva-london.org

​Tuesday 12th July - Thursday 14th July 2016

Mark the date!

Proposing for EVA London 2016

Proposals may be for a paper, a paper with demo, a demonstration, a workshop, an exhibition, or a panel discussion.

Your proposal should come under one of the conference themes.

Summary proposals only, please! Please submit only a summary proposal, up to one page (400 words) for selection. Your proposal must be submitted via the EasyChair website:
https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=evalondon2016.

The deadline for all proposals is Friday 8th January 2016.

Demonstrations

Demonstrations will be formally timetabled either as plenary sessions or in parallel with paper presentation sessions. Proposals are invited and should be submitted in outline as for papers, above. However, we will not expect detailed demo proposals until nearer the conference, to allow time for development. For publication you will be able to offer either a summary describing the demo or a paper.

Panel sessions and workshops

Proposals for panel sessions or workshops are welcome. A panel session would consist of two or more panel members who each make brief presentations or statements, followed by discussion with the audience. We will look for panel sessions to be of wide interest and to stimulate and engage the audience, since most delegates are interested and often expert in using and exploring technologies.

Workshops

A workshop should be a practical tutorial and would normally last an hour.

Key Dates

Please see Key Dates section for information on all deadlines.

Questions?

Please see Contacts if you have any questions.

​Follow us on

Twitter: @EVAlondonConf
Hashtag: #EVAlondonconf
Facebook: EVA London