“The Influence of Web 2.0 and Mobile Devices on the German Media Landscape"
Wolfgang Muehl-Benninghaus (Humboldt University, Berlin)
Thursday, 19 November 2015
Location: University of Westminster, 309 Regent Street, W1B 2HW
Room: UG 04
Time: 17:00-19:00

Web 2.0 and smart phones and tablet PCs have significantly changed our media landscape. Germany is a good example to explore those changes regarding both, the use of media and the dissemination of content via various networks. But does this new level of production and reception also change existing economic models, or do they stay fundamentally the same?

All seminars are free. To understand how many attendees we can expect, we kindly ask you to register (or cancel your ticket) using the registration link:https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/wolfgang-muhl-benninghaus-changing-german-media-landscape-under-web-20-tickets-17460267129

CAMRI is home to around 30 researchers and 65 doctoral students. It is a leading centre of media and communication research that has repeatedly scored strongly in the Research Excellence Framework's section communication, cultural and media studies.

The University of Westminster is a charity and a company limited by guarantee. Registration number: 977818 England. Registered Office: 309 Regent Street, London W1B 2UW.

This message and its attachments are private and confidential. If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender and remove it and its attachments from your system.