Dear Colleagues,

MeCCSA 2016

6-8 January 2016
Canterbury Christ Church University
North Holmes Campus (Canterbury)

Thanks to the wealth of proposals that we received in response to our CFP, we are currently putting together a very exciting programme for MeCCSA 2016, which will focus on the theme 'Communities'.

Remember to take advantage of the Early Bird fee by registering by 19 November. The registration page is now open via the conference website (www.meccsa2016.co.uk/registration.html<http://www.meccsa2016.co.uk/registration.html>). If you miss the Early Bird deadline, you will still be able to register until 15 December.

We also hope that you will be able to join us during the two social events that we are organising. On Wednesday 6 January, there will be a quiz night with a 'Taste of Kent' reception (free of charge for delegates). On Thursday 7 January, we will be holding our conference dinner at the Cathedral Lodge in the Canterbury Cathedral grounds. Please note that you will need to buy a separate ticket for the conference dinner when registering.

Information about practicalities, including travel and accommodation, is available on the conference website: www.meccsa2016.co.uk<http://www.meccsa2016.co.uk/>

We look forward to seeing you in Canterbury!

Best wishes,
Ruth

Dr Ruth Sanz Sabido
Senior Lecturer in Media and Communications
School Coordinator of International

Chair, MeCCSA Social Movements Network
Protest, Media and Culture Book Series http://www.rowmaninternational.com/series/protest-media-and-culture

School of Media, Art and Design