Cheers, I wasn’t particularly looking closely at mobile, so I didnt pay attention to that, sorry. I was more interested in the structure of the data, and how people were structuring fields and their content…

best

Melissa
> On 26 Nov 2015, at 14:41, Katie Green <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
>
> Hi Phil
>
> Not done much investigation as yet, so no. Maybe Melissa came across some
> from all the suggested sites in this thread?
>
> Katie
>

> [image: ADS logo] <http://archaeologydataservice.ac.uk/>*Dr Katie
> Green, Communications and Access Manager*
> Archaeology Data Service
> University of York
> King's Manor
> York, YO1 7EP
> Tel: +44 (0)1904 324990
>
> http://archaeologydataservice.ac.uk
>

> Disclaimer  http://www.york.ac.uk/docs/disclaimer/email.htm
>

> On 26 November 2015 at 14:33, Phil Blume <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
>
>> Hi Katie
>>
>> Did you find any good examples of pages that display an artefact and its
>> associated metadata that works well on mobile?
>>
>> Cheers, Phil
>>
>> On 19 November 2015 at 15:36, Katie Green <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
>>
>>> Ooh this is a really nice example Phil, thanks for sharing. We will be
>>> taking note of the design!
>>>

>>> [image: ADS logo] <http://archaeologydataservice.ac.uk/>*Dr Katie
>>> Green, Communications and Access Manager*
>>> Archaeology Data Service
>>> University of York
>>> King's Manor
>>> York, YO1 7EP
>>> Tel: +44 (0)1904 324990
>>>
>>> http://archaeologydataservice.ac.uk
>>>

>>> Disclaimer  http://www.york.ac.uk/docs/disclaimer/email.htm

>>> ago:

>>> classification,

>> is
>> plus
>>> generally
>> and
>> metadata
>> help
>>> are

>> (fax)

>>> ****************************************************************
>>>       website:  http://museumscomputergroup.org.uk/
>>>       Twitter:  http://www.twitter.com/ukmcg
>>>      Facebook:  http://www.facebook.com/museumscomputergroup
>>> [un]subscribe:  http://museumscomputergroup.org.uk/email-list/
>>> ****************************************************************

>>       website:  http://museumscomputergroup.org.uk/
>>       Twitter:  http://www.twitter.com/ukmcg
>>      Facebook:  http://www.facebook.com/museumscomputergroup
>> [un]subscribe:  http://museumscomputergroup.org.uk/email-list/

>       website:  http://museumscomputergroup.org.uk/
>       Twitter:  http://www.twitter.com/ukmcg
>      Facebook:  http://www.facebook.com/museumscomputergroup
> [un]subscribe:  http://museumscomputergroup.org.uk/email-list/
> <ADSlogo.jpg>

Melissa M. Terras MA MSc DPhil CLTHE CITP FCLIP FHEA

Web: http://www.ucl.ac.uk/dis/people/melissaterras