Dear All,

Applications close at 5pm on 30 November for Oxford Cultural Leaders. OCL is a week-long residential leadership programme for museums, heritage and the arts running from 10-15 April 2016 here in Oxford and delivered in partnership with the Said Business School.

Full details are on our website, where there is also an online application portal: http://www.oxfordaspiremuseums.org/oxford-cultural-leaders. The course costs £2,500 including accommodation at Trinity College and meals, and there are some scholarships available.

The programme is aimed at dynamic and reflective CEOs, directors, heads of department and senior managers who want to challenge and redefine their identity as a leader and their vision for their organisation at a time for great change and complexity in the cultural sector.

The course utilises cultural sector expertise from Oxford and beyond, and the knowledge of our colleagues at the Saïd Business School. The faculty includes Dr Pegram Harrison, Fellow in Entrepreneurship at the Saïd Business School, Di Lees, Director General, Imperial War Museums, Janet Barnes, formerly of York Museums Trust, and Alan Rusbridger, formerly for the Guardian - meet all our faculty http://www.oxfordaspiremuseums.org/OCL-faculty.

The programme was piloted in 2015 and was a great success, you can read feedback and comments from 2015 participants here: http://www.oxfordaspiremuseums.org/ocl-2015-alumni

If you have any questions about the programme, please don't hesitate to contact the Programme Director, Lucy Shaw - [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> | 01865 613783.

Jessica Suess
Partnership Officer
Oxford University Museums
01865 613783 | 07768150465 | @JessicaSuess | @OxfordASPIRE