Hi everyone,

Myself and a colleague are starting a user group for Poll Everywhere. So far this amounts to a new jiscmail list, a tentative face-to-face meeting in the new year and funding for refreshments from PollEv...

See the introductory jiscmail email below my signature or sign-up: https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?A0=POLLEVERYWHERE-USER-GROUP

Regards,
Matt
--
Matt Lingard,
Head of TEL,

We have set-up the list to help develop and support a UK community of educational users of Poll Everywhere (http://www.polleverywhere.com).

The list is aimed at everyone in FE & HE who uses or supports Poll Everywhere and we envisage it will primarily be used for:

Asking questions and getting answers
Sharing tips and ideas
Supporting UK user group events - see below
Discussing potential & new features

Poll Everywhere (the company) are aware and very supportive of this initiative and I'm sure some staff there will join the list but it's not an official poll everywhere mailing list or support channel. It's an independent mailing list organised by users.

User Group Meeting
We are hoping to arrange a face-to-face user group meeting in January in London. This will be an opportunity to meet with other Poll Everywhere users and to share examples of what's going on in our institutions. If you're interested in attending or contributing look out for further messages and post your ideas here.

In the meantime please start using the list however you see fit!

Best wishes,
Matt Lingard & Anna Armstrong,
Institute for Teaching, Innovation and Learning (INSTIL),
University of West London.