Hi Lopez

We tried the "non skid shelf tape" but this didn't work for us. What seems to be working for us are the OXFORD files (also from Gresswell) - they do the job of preventing books from falling over and staff who do shelving are happy with their performance.

Regards,

Israel G. Chidavaenzi

Assistant Librarian

DIT Aungier Street