Dear all,

We are recruiting for a new member of the Library’s Leadership Team!

University of Leeds

Head of Research Support and Study Space

https://jobs.leeds.ac.uk/vacancy.aspx?ref=CSLIB1071

Location:

Leeds - Main Campus

Faculty/Service:

Corporate Services

School/Institute:

Library

Category:

Professional & Managerial

Grade:

Grade 9

Salary:

£47,801 to £55,389

Closing Date:

Tuesday 01 December 2015

Reference:

CSLIB1071

Leeds University Library is one of the UK’s most distinguished academic libraries, with collections of international quality which already underpin a wide range of teaching and research across many disciplines.  The University of Leeds has the second largest student body in the UK with over 32,000 students; there is a staff complement of more than 7,000 and research income of more than £130m (2013/14).
The University’s new strategy, Investing in Knowledge and Opportunity outlines our ambitions to increase research activity and to improve the student experience.  The Library is recognised as a key partner in those aims.

We are looking for an outstanding individual who will develop a vision, working closely with academic colleagues in Schools and Faculties to support researchers and the research process, and with our customers who use our Libraries as a space for learning, research and collaboration.  The Head of Research Support & Study Space is a key member of the Library’s Leadership Team, shaping the strategic direction of one of the UK’s largest and highest performing academic libraries

Please share with your networks/anyone you think might be interested.

Best wishes,

Hazel

Hazel Lee

Customer Services Lead