**  Apologies for cross-posting  **

Don’t miss out on a place at the UKSG Forum on 18th November in London.

The UKSG Forum is now in its 3rd year and is fast becoming recognised as a key industry event for meeting colleagues, general networking and keeping up to date with industry developments. With an exciting schedule of lightning talks and access to an exhibition where over 40 publishers, intermediaries and technology vendors will be showcasing their services throughout the day, it’s a highly valuable event.

Last year’s delegates commented:

"The short presentations made the day very flexible.  I was able to attend the sessions, switch to the exhibition and pick up refreshments when I wanted."

"A laid back event, just right for networking, and a good combination of timings for lightning talks, meetings and networking."

"Thanks for a good day - it was excellent!"

It’s free for UKSG members and just £75+VAT for delegates from non-member institutions. Refreshments and lunch are provided and the day will be rounded off with a drinks reception.

Places are limited so to find out more and book your place visit: www.uksg.org/event/forum2015

(And don’t forget the UKSG One Day Conference on E-books for today and tomorrow is happening the day before in the same venue: http://www.uksg.org/event/NOVCONF2015)

 Karen Sadler

Administrator

UKSG

Tel. +44 (0)1865 310834

Fax. +44(0)1865 310834

www.uksg.org

UKSG, a company registered in England and limited by guarantee Company Number: 4145775 Registered Charity Number: 1093946 Registered office: Bowman & Hillier Building, The Old Brewery, Priory Lane, Burford, Oxon OX18 4SG