Hi folks,

A quick reminder that the deadline for entry to the LILAC 2016 Lagadothon is drawing nigh (November 27th). Our first ever Lagadothon takes place at our Dublin conference, March 21st-23rd 2016. If you have an idea for a new IL game/product/tool then the Lagadothon is your ideal showcase. CILIP IL Group is offering £500 to the winning prototype to enable the creator(s) to develop this into a product which can be used across the wider IL community.

It doesn’t need to be anything flashy – it could be a simple board or card game or other homemade resource you have found useful in the IL classroom. Though, if it IS flashy, this is definitely your golden opportunity to get flashing!

For full details of the submission process see: http://www.lilacconference.com/lilac-2016/lagadothon

I’ll say it again, you have until November 27th to submit your proposal.

Nigel Morgan & Rosie Jones (your LILAC Lagadothon hosts)