Hello,

Would anyone be able to loan us the following book please?

A Programme for European Criminal Justice/Gesamtkonzept für die Europäische Strafrechtspflege

Schunemann, Bernd

Heymann Verlag, 2006

ISBN: 9783452265838

If anyone can help, I’ll supply our BL code and request number.

Thanks,

Jackie

--

Jackie Morton, Interlibrary Loans Assistant,

Information Services,

Level 1, The Bernard King Library,

T: 01382 308833

Abertay University - Email Signature

The UK's first national centre for excellence in computer games education

Follow us: Web Site | Facebook | Twitter | LinkedIn

The University of Abertay Dundee is a charity registered in Scotland, no. SC016040

Any views or opinions expressed in this email and any attachments are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Abertay University.

This email and any attachments may be confidential and are intended solely for the use of the intended recipient. If you are not the intended recipient, you must take no action based on the email or its attachments, nor must you copy or show them to anyone. Please contact the sender if you believe you have received this email in error.