From: This list is for current and potential users of the Innopac system [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Harvie, George
Sent: 12 November 2015 09:29
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Millennium and Self Check

Hi Joan,

We had asked for this in Millennium in August 2013, and at that time were told that the BE (email address) element had been added in Sierra and that it would be included in the next release of Millennium.

I kept on chasing this and in February this year was told that the Product Managers had decided that the feature would not be included in Millennium 2014 and that it would be unlikely to be included in Millennium!

Regards,

George

George Harvie
Technical Librarian
Queen Margaret University
Queen Margaret University Drive
Musselburgh, Edinburgh
EH21 6UU

Tel: 0131 474 0000  (VoIP system, when prompted state name)

email: [log in to unmask]

cid:image001.png@01D02A5A.27084120

Awarded in 2015

ASSIST – SelfService portal page http://intranet.qmu.ac.uk/sites/assist/default.aspx

Queen Margaret University, Edinburgh is a registered charity: Scottish Charity Number SC002750.