Policy Press, a not for profit social science publisher at the University
of Bristol,  is interested in finding out more about how librarians learn
about and buy content for their library. We have put together a
short survey which should take no more than 10 minutes to complete:

http://www.smartsurvey.co.uk/s/ICGUG/

If you provide your email address you will be entered into a prize draw to
win one of our books of your choice. In addition, Policy Press will donate
50p for each completed survey to a maximum of £100 to Off the Record, our
2015 charity, which provides free and confidential mental health support
and information to young people aged 11-25 in Bristol.

Thank you for your help and we look forward to hearing from you.

Kathryn King

Marketing Manager

Policy Press, University of Bristol

1-9 Old Park Hill

Bristol BS2 8BB

Tel: +44 (0) 117 954 5940

Direct line: +44 (0) 117 954 5952

www.policypress.co.uk

Email: [log in to unmask]

Twitter: @tppkathryn

LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/pub/kathryn-king/12/ba9/a21
*Get 35% discount on ALL our books by signing up to our newsletter here
<http://www.policypress.co.uk/subscribe.asp?>*
Out now in paperback:
*Why we can't afford the rich
<http://www.policypress.co.uk/display.asp?K=9781447320869>*
*Andrew Sayer*
Winner of the 2015 British Academy Peter Townsend Prize

Keep in touch:
<http://twitter.com/tppjess>  <http://www.facebook.com/PolicyPress>
<http://uk.linkedin.com/pub/jess-miles/6a/504/701/>

Join the debate on the Policy Press blog <http://policypress.wordpress.com/>