Hi

I now have access to the Athens site so I figure it must have been a local issue. Thanks Steve and Paul for responding.

Best Wishes

Janet

Janet Oliver

Nursing Librarian | The Christie Library & Knowledge Service (Dept 60)

You will need an OpenAthens

Access wherever suits you best

Procedures for nursing

Show your students

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are confidential and solely for the use of the intended recipient.
If you have received this e-mail in error you should not disseminate, distribute or copy it.
Please notify the sender immediately and delete this e-mail from your system.