Dear Steve,

Thank you for your feedback. I can confirm that the new blparser is
used instead the old one.

I'm wondering how the cream communicate with blparser?  is it via
socket or merely call the programming api?

Regards

--
Muhammad Farhan Sjaugi, S.Kom. M.Sc

Technical Coordinator
Academic Grid Malaysia
c/o UNITEN
email: [log in to unmask]

Lecturer/Programmer
Perdana University Centre for Bioinformatics
email: [log in to unmask]