Hi Folks,

I am currently working with an NHS team on integration of health and social care. We have launched a consultation on our strategic plan and the team are keen to index comments to analyse the responses. We don't have any librarians on the team (don't go there - silosrus) so are starting from scratch. Not wishing to reinvent the wheel I thought I'd ask if anyone has something simple we can use. The group consists of NHS planners, clinicians and social care bods and are already gearing themselves up to tie themselves in knots over this so any help would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers,

Liz Rowlett
Integration and Engagement Officer
Clackamannanshire Third Sector Interface
Alloa
FK10 3TA