Hi all,

A huge thanks to those who responded to my email about loans boxes! Attached is a copy of the comments I received, and if you want any more information, do drop me a line and I will be happy to help. I have since managed to find a trunk, so all your responses helped me enormously!

Can anyone recommend an individual or organisation that could cut plastazote to size for loans boxes?

Many thanks,

Joanne Marychurch

Learning Officer

Hertford Museum