Dear colleagues,

I know it’s all about #museums2015 today but I thought I’d take the opportunity to tell you about the Inclusive Heritage event we organised last week. Planned as a dialogue between the heritage and disability sectors 20 years on from the Disability Discrimination Act, HLF’s Chair and Chief Executive invited 120 people to join us at the Tate for a day of discussion, networking and pledging action.

We’ll be sharing the proceedings on our website in early December and we’ll post a link here then.  Meanwhile I thought I’d share with you the film we made to accompany the event: http://bit.ly/1GwUkWN  It features participants enjoying RSPB Minsmere and The Foundling Museum - please feel free to share it.

You can also get a flavour of the day by reading this AIM blog: https://aimuseums.wordpress.com/2015/11/05/inclusive-heritage-20-years-on-from-the-dda/ or searching #InclusiveHeritage on Twitter.

And back to #museum2015 if you’re interested in young people, skills or resilience do look out for Sir Peter Luff’s keynote speech at 6pm tonight. If you’re not in Brum you can listen in here if the live stream is up in time: http://www.museumsassociation.org/home

Best wishes,

Jo

Jo Reilly
Head of Participation and Learning
Heritage Lottery Fund
7 Holbein Place, London SW1W 8NR

Direct line: 020 7591 6007  Mobile: 07989 344220

HLF website   Young Roots Facebook

Follow me on Twitter and be part of our online community

the system manager.

Scanned by the Clearswift SECURE Email Gateway.

www.clearswift.com

This e-mail has been scanned for all viruses by Claranet. The
http://www.claranet.co.uk