ONE WEEK TO GO! Last few spaces available. Book TODAY if you want to join us (event open to non-members)

Access All Areas? Event by the Visitor Studies Group
Wednesday 11th November
Whitworth Art Gallery, Manchester

Places are selling fast for our Access event on 11th November but there are still a few places left.

The day will include insightful demonstrations of technology designed to increase the accessibility of exhibitions and the latest approaches from organisations and individuals who work directly with audiences with additional access requirements.

Aimed at people who work in visitor studies, learning and engagement and manage front of house teams, we will take a deeper look at current projects and training and discuss new challenges and resolutions to physical, sensory and intellectual barriers.

As part of the programme we will also be offering a live captioned tour of the Whitworth provided by STAGETEXT and a chance to become an accredited Dementia Friend by the University of Manchester.

Tickets are ON SALE NOW via our event webpage at http://visitors.org.uk/events/access-all-areas2/ where you will also find our full programme and list of speakers.