Morning,

If you’re an HLF adviser/ grantee – or aspire to be – you might find our online community a useful space. More details below.

Jo

From: HLF Online Community [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: 10 November 2015 13:31
To: Jo Reilly
Subject: This month in the HLF Online Community

Latest goings on in the HLF Online Community

This month in the Online Community

Live chat, latest threads, get involved...

An osprey coming into land, photographed by special cameras installed near the birds' nests

Montgomeryshire Wildlife Trust made great use of social media - such as YouTube videos - for their Dyfi Osprey Project

Live chat: social media

One of the subjects our grantees regularly ask for advice about is social media, so that's the topic we're tackling in our next live chat, on 12 November from 12.30-1.30pm.

Drop into the general forum to talk tweeting, tagging, Instagramming, blogging, Facebooking, and any other social media matter you'd like guidance on.

We've hit the big 5-0-0! Last week the General Discussions forum reached 500 posts.

Thanks to everyone who has contributed to that count. Think we can get to 600 by the end of the year?!

Myndtown Church in Shropshire

Myndtown Church used Facebook to attract support

Latest and liveliest threads

Just starting out, or seasoned HLF project manager? Discover interesting tips and resources, or add your own, in these threads:

·       Demonstrating the community is interested in your project

·       Films and documentaries

·       Employment, training and volunteer opportunities

Past live chats

There's a wealth of information shared during our live chats - catch up with these transcripts of previous discussions:

·       Making space for learning

·       All-questions-answered advice surgery

·       The importance of evaluation

People taking part in a letterpress workshop at the Ditchling Museum of Art & Craft

Ditchling Museum of Art & Craft letterpress workshop

Celebrate your HLF-supported project success, and help others achieve theirs, in our friendly and informal Online Community.

If you've previously applied for, or received a grant, then you're already registered. Otherwise, it only takes a few minutes to set up an account. Anyone can read forum threads, but you need to be logged-in to comment and view or download files.

Amy Freeborn, Online Community Manager

Contact us

Heritage Lottery Fund

7 Holbein Place, London, SW1W 8NR

Tel: 020 7591 6000

Email: [log in to unmask]

Stay up-to-date

Registered address: 7 Holbein Place, London, SW1W 8NR

Unsubscribe

This e-mail has been scanned for all viruses by Claranet. The
http://www.claranet.co.uk

the system manager.

Scanned by the Clearswift SECURE Email Gateway.

www.clearswift.com