Hi folks,

I still have some space for the Jan/Feb 2016 issue of  InterpNEWS.  I would
need your contribution before the  first of December 2015.  Here are some
of the topics I am always looking  for articles on:

- Interpretive  research and visitor studies.
- Interpreting  climate change.
- Interpreting  for handicap visitors (media and services).
- Interpretation  in art museums.
- New  interpretive technology and products.
- Developing and  managing volunteer programs.
- Interpreting  special events.
- Community  interpretation.
- Interpreting  archaeological sites.
- Living history  interpretation.
- Any other  articles on creative and interesting interpretive
programs/services.
Let me know if  you're interested. InterpNEWS is sent FREE and reaches over
 300,000 interpreters, Tourist Guides, agencies and  organizations in 60
countries.  You can read current issues of InterpNEWS  now on-line at:
https://issuu.com/interpnews.
Cheers,
Prof. John  Veverka
IN  Publisher