Hi - you should do this as a contrast between the variables, to be setup *before* running randomise - see the randomise and GLM pages on the FSL wiki.
Cheers, Steve.

> On 4 Nov 2015, at 21:15, Rachel Steiner <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
>
> Hi FSL,
>
> We have two tbss maps, each correlated with a behavioral variable, and I'd like to know if there is a way to compare those maps to reveal regions of statistical difference between the two?  In other words I want to see regions in which the correlation is stronger for one variable relative to the other?
>
> Thank you for your help,
>
> Rachel

Head of Analysis,  Oxford University FMRIB Centre

+44 (0) 1865 222726  (fax 222717)
[log in to unmask]    http://www.fmrib.ox.ac.uk/~steve <http://www.fmrib.ox.ac.uk/~steve>

Stop the cultural destruction of Tibet <http://smithinks.net/>