Hi - yes I think Matthew or I commented on this recently - this is just reflecting the "timecourse" across the PCA components fed into the final ICA - so using the latest version (which uses MIGP group-PCA) the "timecourses" and "spectra" are not meaningful - you would need to run dual-regression and average across the resulting spectra to see the effective spectra for components.

Cheers