Hi Frédéric,

The post-stats options allow the time courses of each component to be compared with the time course of the experiment (as in the 1st level FMRI, task-based) or between subjects. It isn't a full comparison of the strength of the networks at each spatial location as provided by the dual regression.

All the best,

Anderson