Hi - have you tried increasing the search range - -searchrx  etc?
cheers

On 17 Nov 2015, at 08:58, Gronenschild Ed (NP) <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Hi,

I used FLIRT to register one of the standard T1 templates (avg152T1) with a T1 volume
in sagittal orientation and noticed that the result was flipped in the A-P direction.
If, however, I put the T1 volume in standard (=axial) orientation then the registration is OK.
How come?

Cheers,
Ed

Head of Analysis,  Oxford University FMRIB Centre

FMRIB, JR Hospital, Headington, Oxford  OX3 9DU, UK
+44 (0) 1865 222726  (fax 222717)
[log in to unmask]    http://www.fmrib.ox.ac.uk/~steve

Stop the cultural destruction of Tibet