Hi Santoucha,

- yes, we would still recommend a CSF regressor. Depending on where you set a threshold RSNs may or may not overlap with CSF

- yes, you can use the single subject preprocessed data for a group Melodic. It's not because you've applied ICA to the data once that you can't do that a second (or third, or...) time.

Best of luck,
Maarten