Hi Danny,

I calculated the mean_FA_mask with the command you provided and learned that FSL actually ‘just’ ran out of memory.

When I allocated more, it completed the postreg without problems.

Thank you for your advice!

Best,

Philipp

--
Philipp Neukam, M.Sc. Psych.
PhD Student / Doktorand

Technische Universität Dresden
Faculty of Medicine Carl Gustav Carus
Department of Psychiatry & Psychotherapy
Section of Systems Neuroscience

Würzburger Straße 35
01187 Dresden
Germany