Hello Ursula,

if I follow your reasoning I doubt option B makes sense given that you seem to be removing specific components from each run. However, realize that the components you are removing were estimated across all runs. Therefore removing some components from some runs, but not others would be inappropriate. Optimal in option B would be to run fsl_regfilt across your concatenated runs.

hth
Maarten