Hi,

That doesn’t look right indeed. Are these three the only subjects that you ran FIRST on, or did it run successfully for other subjects? And could you provide some more information on what version of FSL you are using and on what platform you are running it? I am not sure at this point what is causing this, but that might help narrow things down a bit.

Thanks,
Eelke