Hi Roman,

Sorry, but you can't have everything -- The way to go is masking C3 with
C2, and indeed, a voxel that has Z=-0.000001 will be lost. In principle it
is possible to have a contrast that instead of significant if larger than
zero, is significant if larger than some value "x", but to have this done
in practice, you'd have to have a sensible and justifiable way to define
"x", and would have to manually add it to the COPE, and recompute, by hand,
the test statistic.

If you're finding difficult to write the methods section as is, I think it
will be even harder to justify not only the need for "x", but also the
value used for it, and the fact that the COPEs would have been edited
manually.

I would leave as is.

Cheers,

Anderson