Dear Jesper,

Thanks for your email.

Here are the commands we used:

# run topup
topup --imain=b0_all.nii.gz --datain=acqparams.txt
--config=${FSLDIR}/etc/flirtsch/b02b0.cnf --out=topup --iout=topup_hifi_b0

# prepare to run eddy
fslmaths topup_hifi_b0 -Tmean topup_hifi_b0
bet topup_hifi_b0 topup_hifi_b0_bet -m

# run eddy
eddy --imain=dwi_RL.nii --mask=topup_hifi_b0_bet_mask.nii.gz
--acqp=acqparams.txt --index=index.txt --bvecs=bvecs_RL.txt
--bvals=bvals_RL.txt --topup=topup --out=dwi_corrected

Please see attached for a copy of our --acqp and --index file.

Regarding PE, I have been told that it was definitely R->L and L->R, but
mri_info says "PhEncDir: UNKNOWN."

Simon