Dear colleagues,

We just launched an advocacy campaign called #NoMoreCamps calling governments and donors to increase support to programs in urban settings that offer durable alternatives to ongoing refugee encampment.

You can sign the petition here: http://urban-refugees.org/no-more-camps-en

If your organization is interested in co-signing the appeal, please reach out to our team at [log in to unmask]

You can also share widely in your network, any help to disseminate would be much welcome!

Thanks!

The Urban Refugees team

Urban Refugees team
www.urban-refugees.org
www.facebook.com/urbanrefugees
@UrbanRefugees

Note: The material contained in this communication comes to you from the Forced Migration Discussion List which is moderated by the Refugee Studies Centre (RSC), Oxford Department of International Development, University of Oxford. It does not necessarily reflect the views of the RSC or the University. If you re-print, copy, archive or re-post this message please retain this disclaimer. Quotations or extracts should include attribution to the original sources.

E-mail: [log in to unmask]
Posting guidelines: http://www.forcedmigration.org/research-resources/discussion/forced-migration-discussion-list-posting-guidelines