From: FE Estates and Facilities Managers [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Robin Pellett
Sent: 05 November 2015 08:48
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Charging for the Use of Electric and PA Testing

Frankly, It amazes me that you should be considering a charge for the minimal use of electricity.

Robin Pellett

Estates Manager
City of Westminster College
25 Paddington Green
London W2 1NB

Dir: 020 7258 2786
Mob: 07747 020057

City of Westminster College is proud to announce, we are now Zero percent of waste to land fill and 90 percent to energy generation.